Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07779 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,763 (22,663 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)