Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08795 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,594 (18,129 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)