Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08433 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,681 (19,931 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)