Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00704 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,230 (Shilling174,846) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)