Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00698 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,290 (Shilling184,757) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $33 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (about 3 hours ago)