Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00687 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,091 (Shilling158,771) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)