Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04550 JOD / MVR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,537 (33,782 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)