Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04604 JOD / MVR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,345 (29,209 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)