Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04592 JOD / MVR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,575 (34,292 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)