Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04609 JOD / MVR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,445 (31,343 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)