Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02150 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,411 ($U65,618) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (31 minutes ago)