Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02196 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,205 ($U54,875) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)