Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13243 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 761 (5,749TL) in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)