Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12201 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 737 (6,043TL) in Malatya.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quito costs $0.61 (34 minutes ago)