Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 871 (Rp 18,573,554) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)