Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.807 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,446 (€1,791) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)