Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,887 (€2,256) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)