Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00604 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,028 (₨ 170,220) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)