Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,045 (﷼ 70,418,140) in Mahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)