Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,133 (﷼ 56,433,110) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)