Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,011 (47,539 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (42 minutes ago)