Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 767 (руб 72,637) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)