Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01022 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 904 (₨88,424) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cardiff costs £100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)