Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 850 (₨78,176) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)