Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,133 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,714 (€2,130) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)