Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18789 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,332 (R$ 7,091) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)