Cost of living in Macao compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08792 JOD / MOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,952 (22,200 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)