Cost of living in Macao compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08764 JOD / MOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 49% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,940 (22,141 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)