Cost of living in Macao vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08816 JOD / MOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,997 (22,651 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)