Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 75% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,101 (€2,522) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)