Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 73% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,899 (€2,332) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)