Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,820 (€2,103) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (39 minutes ago)