Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02673 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 807 (30,199₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)