Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03973 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 854 (E£ 21,499) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (40 minutes ago)