Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02558 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,128 (44,105₴) in Lutsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)