Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10671 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,008 (元9,445) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)