Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07755 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,671 (21,542 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)