Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,839 (4,073,735 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)