Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19407 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,197 (6,167 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)