Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,669 (€1,917) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)