Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,589 (€1,954) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (44 minutes ago)