Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00229 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,895 (828,683 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)