Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 114% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,574 (804,440 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)