Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00229 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,865 (815,338 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)