Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,528 ($2,159) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)