Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03627 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,002 (Mex$ 27,637) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)