Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03692 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,091 (Mex$ 29,564) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)