Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,128 prices entered by 1,128 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.914 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,747 (£3,005) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)