Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,725 (1,398,129 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)