Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,254 ($1,772) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)