Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,535 (€1,844) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (33 minutes ago)