Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,359 (€1,637) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (38 minutes ago)