Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,480 (€1,842) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)