Cost of living in Łódź, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18748 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,197 (6,387 zł) in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)