Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00289 JOD / AOA *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,819 (630,278 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)