Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,682 (€2,018) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)