Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,599 (€1,952) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)