Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,449 (€1,802) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)