Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06977 JOD / ZMW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,684 (24,137 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)