Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.906 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,460 (£1,612) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)