Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,576 (£1,762) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)