Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,419 (€1,718) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)