Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,708 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,517 (€1,871) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)