Cost of living in Linyi, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 757 (7,369元) in Linyi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 2 hours ago)