Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / CRC
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,291 (₡ 1,027,111) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)