Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,661 (€1,998) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)