Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 78% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,142 (1,605,210 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)