Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,031 (1,609,974 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)