Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21301 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,361 (S/. 6,391) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)