Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21884 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,256 (S/. 5,742) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)