Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,084 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21853 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,487 (S/. 6,803) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (31 minutes ago)