Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,964 (€2,260) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)