Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 109% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,510 (2,001,781 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (34 minutes ago)