Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 110% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,314 (1,836,269 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)