Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 112% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,539 (1,995,499 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)