Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 95% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,539 (2,079,133 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)