Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 112% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,334 (1,840,444 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)