Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03185 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,158 (36,362 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (41 minutes ago)