Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03425 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,341 (39,163 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)