Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03168 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,137 (35,885 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)