Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03164 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,149 (36,318 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)