Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,483 ($2,090) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (34 minutes ago)