Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,811 (€2,254) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)