Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 49% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,793 (€2,037) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (27 minutes ago)